2 medium mixing bows
3 cup baking dish
- ½ cup all-purpose unbleached flour
- ⅓ cup butter, room temperature
- ⅓ cup old-fashioned oats
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- ¼ cup brown sugar, lightly packed
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2½ cups fresh raspberries, divided
- ¼ cup all-purpose unbleached flour
- ⅓ cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Make the crumble topping
- In a medium mixing bowl, add the crumble topping ingredients and use your fingers to massage the butter into the dry ingredients. The mixture should come together like a cookie dough and you should be able to crumble it. Set aside.1/2 cup all-purpose unbleached flour1/3 cup butter1/3 cup old-fashioned oats2 tablespoons granulated sugar1/4 cup brown sugar1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
Make the crumble Filling
- In a second large mixing bowl, whisk the filling ingredients minus the raspberries.1/4 cup all-purpose unbleached flour1/3 cup granulated sugar1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- Now, add 2 cups of the raspberries to the filling ingredients. (Save ½ cup of raspberries for later.) Gently toss with your hands to coat the raspberries in the filling mixture.
- Transfer crumble filling to your lightly oiled or buttered baking dish.
- Evenly distribute 3/4 of the crumble topping mixture over top of crumble. Save the last 1/4 of mixture for the end.
- Dot the top of each mini crumble with the remaining ½ cup of raspberries. Then, use the remaining crumble topping to fill in some of the gaps.
- Place in oven on a baking sheet or aluminum foil The raspberries may bubble up in the oven and create a mess if you don’t use something under your baking dish to catch the syrup.
- Bake the crumble for 35 minutes. Remove from oven and let sit for five minutes.
- Serve warm with ice cream, if desired.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 529kcal | Carbohydrates: 120g | Protein: 8g | Fat: 3g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 4mg | Sodium: 52mg | Potassium: 195mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 74g | Vitamin A: 70IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 93mg | Iron: 3mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @SmallerDishes or tag #SmallerDishes!Pin Recipe Share Tweet Email