standard loaf pan 8 ½ inches by 4 ½ inches
- 1 ¼ cups packed mini marshmallows, divided ¾ cup and ½ cup
- 3 graham cracker 'sheets', broken into 1-inch pieces
- ½ cup toasted almonds , coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- ½ cup semi-sweet dark chocolate chips
- 1 tablespoon light corn syrup
- Line a loaf pan 8 ½ inches by 4 ½ inches with parchment paper.
- Break graham crackers into 1-inch pieces and place in a medium bowl with 3/4 cup marshmallows and 1/2 cup almonds.
- In a medium pot over medium low heat, melt butter and add remainder of the 1/2 cup marshmallows. Stir constantly until melted and well combined. Add 1/2 cup chocolate and 1 tablespoon corn syrup then continue stirring until melted, about half a minute.
- Quickly add chocolate mixture to bowl of graham cracker pieces, marshmallow and almonds and gently fold until all are combined well.
- Press evenly into parchment lined dish and allow to set in the refrigerator for 2 hours. Remove parchment and cut rocky road into 8 even squares. Dive in or store in refrigerator for several days…if they last!
Serving: 1g | Calories: 226kcal | Carbohydrates: 22g | Protein: 5g | Fat: 14g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 2g | Monounsaturated Fat: 6g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 8mg | Sodium: 55mg | Potassium: 186mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 12g | Vitamin A: 89IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 79mg | Iron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @SmallerDishes or tag #SmallerDishes!Pin Recipe Share Tweet Email