muffin tin (for organizing toppings)
- 1 unpeeled banana of any size
- 1 teaspoon mini marshmallows
- ½ teaspoon chocolate chips
- ½ teaspoon butterscotch chips
- ½ teaspoon mixed nuts, chopped
- ½ teaspoon mixed candies, chopped
- whipped topping, optional
- This works best with a medium hot grill. Take one unpeeled banana and split the skin along the center, taking care to leave the ends uncut. Spread the skin apart a bit and add each topping about a 1/2 teaspoon at a time: mini marshmallows, chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, chopped nuts, chopped candies.
- Place on a sheet of foil and loosely close ends together. Place on the grill until toppings have melted. About 2-3 minutes. Carefully open foil and enjoy with whipped topping.
Serving: 1g | Calories: 157kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 2g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g | Monounsaturated Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 1mg | Sodium: 20mg | Potassium: 446mg | Fiber: 3g | Sugar: 21g | Vitamin A: 78IU | Vitamin C: 10mg | Calcium: 10mg | Iron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @SmallerDishes or tag #SmallerDishes!Pin Recipe Share Tweet Email