round pizza pan or pizza stone
- ½ tablespoon butter
- ½ medium onion, sliced
- ½ pound fresh pizza dough, Tip: freeze the rest for another time!
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup gorgonzola crumbles
- ½ cup seedless red grapes
- ½ cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a medium sauté pan, add butter and onion. Cook on medium heat for 5-7 minutes, until onions are browned and caramelized. Set aside.1/2 tablespoon butter1/2 medium onion
- On a rounded pizza pan, press pizza dough thinly to about half the size of pizza pan and bake 12-15 minutes until top is slightly golden. While dough is cooking, mix cream cheese and gorgonzola.4 ounces cream cheese1/4 cup gorgonzola crumbles
- Remove dough from oven and immediately spread cream cheese gorgonzola mixture with a knife. It will start to melt. Top with caramelized onion and place back in the oven for 8-10 minutes until cheese is melted and crust is browned.4 ounces cream cheese1/4 cup gorgonzola crumbles
- Remove from oven and cool 5-10 minutes.
- Toss walnuts in a small hot skillet until oils are released and aromatic. Add to flatbread with grapes. Cut into squares and enjoy.1/2 cup seedless red grapes1/2 cup walnuts
Serving: 1g | Calories: 377kcal | Carbohydrates: 35g | Protein: 10g | Fat: 23g | Saturated Fat: 8g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 8g | Monounsaturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 37mg | Sodium: 603mg | Potassium: 180mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 8g | Vitamin A: 453IU | Vitamin C: 2mg | Calcium: 87mg | Iron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @SmallerDishes or tag #SmallerDishes!Pin Recipe Share Tweet Email