small baking pan
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 cup pecan halves
- Prepare a small baking pan with a piece of parchment paper.
- In a small pan, stir together the sugar, oil and vinegar over medium heat until the mixture bubbles. This should take a couple minutes.1/4 cup brown sugar1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar1 tablespoon olive oil
- Stir in the pecans until they are evenly coated and toasted; turn down the heat a bit and allow to cook about 4-5 minutes.1 cup pecan halves
- Spread the nuts out on the parchment paper and separate using two forks. Allow the nuts to cool completely.
- Nuts can be stored in an airtight container for up to one month. Enjoy!
Serving: 1g | Calories: 258kcal | Carbohydrates: 18g | Protein: 2g | Fat: 21g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 6g | Monounsaturated Fat: 13g | Sodium: 5mg | Potassium: 124mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 15g | Vitamin A: 14IU | Vitamin C: 1mg | Calcium: 30mg | Iron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Mention @SmallerDishes or tag #SmallerDishes!Pin Recipe Share Tweet Email